|What:||Historical building c.1800|
|Then:||Large three-storey house built for Thrupp Millowners - the Wathens.|
Brimscombe House was built in about 1800 for the Wathens, owners of Thrupp Mill (later the Phoenix Ironworks). It is a large three-storeyed ashlar house, with a central pedimented porch and a Venetian window facing west.
From January 2016, this website is managed by Stroud Local History Society