Roman Catholic Church & Convent Bus Station Rowcroft Medical Centre Beeches Green Health Centre McDonalds St Rose's School The Hill Badbrook House Badbrook Mill
GRO Badbrook Mill site IMG 1363
What: Historic Mill Site
Where: Stood partly on the site of the multi-storey car park in Merrywalks
Then: William Hawker produced cloth here in 1676 and cloth was still being produced until at least 1844
Now: Multi-storey car park

Badbrook Mill stood partly on the site of the concrete multi-storey car-park in Merrywalks.

William Hawker was producing cloth here in 1676. Cloth was still being produced until at least 1844. Also in the area were dye houses which were rebuilt by Mr Thomas Holbrow of Badbrook House.

From January 2016, this website is managed by Stroud Local History Society