Farmhill House stands east of the road from Paganhill to Whiteshill. In the 17th century, the site was probably occupied by a house belonging to the Warners. The present building is a small house of around 1700, with large additions for George Holloway in 1880.
The estate was developed for housing from the late 1930s, and a Baptist Chapel was built in 1965 beside the lower drive, to designs by David Stratton Davis. In the 1970s, Farmhill House was a school for children with learning difficulties, but it is now a private house once more.