Thrupp House The Thrupp Griffin's Mill Stafford's Mill Brimscombe Court Ham Mill Phoenix Iron Works
GRO Brimscombe Court IMG 2426
What: Historic building c.1800
Where: Far Thrupp on Thrupp Lane
Then: Built originally for the owners of Thrupp Mill, the Wathen family
Now: Privately owned apartments

Despite its name, Brimscombe Court is at Far Thrupp.  The house was built about 1800 for the Wathen family, who then owned Thrupp Mill. It is a large three-storey ashlar house with a central pedimented porch and a Venetian window on the west.

From January 2016, this website is managed by Stroud Local History Society