The Canal Company Agent's House was the headquarters of the Stroudwater Navigation. It was built in 1797, to the designs of William Franklin. Its stone south front has a three-bay centre of two storeys, with a steep pediment and lower one-bay wings.
It is no longer the office of the Proprietors of the Stroudwater Navigation.
From January 2016, this website is managed by Stroud Local History Society