|Then:||Built in the 19th Century, Upper Gannicox is a three-storey gentry house with an iron veranda|
|Now:||A private house|
Upper Gannicox is a three-storey gentry house with an ironwork verandah on the ground floor, built in the early 19th century.
Before the Cainscross road was built in 1825, access to the house was along a long drive off the Stroud-Paganhill road.
The house is now surrounded by 20th century housing development.
From January 2016, this website is managed by Stroud Local History Society