|Where:||Between Nether Lypiatt and Lypiatt Park|
|Then:||Middle Lypiatt may have represented the manor of Nether Lypiatt, held by the Knights Hospitaller in the Middle Ages. This estate was added to Lypiatt Park in the latter half of the 19th century. The house is late 16th or 17th with an 18th century extension|
|Now:||A private house|
The history of the Middle Lypiatt estate is obscure, but it may represent the manor of Nether Lypiatt which was held by the Knights Hospitallers in the Middle Ages. By 1775, it belonged to Peter Leversage. A later Peter Leversage had an estate of 347 acres based on the house in 1842.
In 1845, he sold it to Henry Wyatt of Farmhill Park, and later in the 19th century it was acquired by Sir John Dorington and added to the Lypiatt Park estate. After the Lypiatt Park sale of 1919, it passed into separate ownership, and in 1971, it was held by Mr. M.Y.N. Graham.
Middle Lypiatt House is a late 16th or early 17th century gabled house, comprising a central hall and entrance range, a kitchen wing to the north, and a parlour on the south. The parlour was panelled in the 18th century, and at about the same time the kitchen wing was extended.