|Where:||West of the village on Ruscombe Brook|
|Then:||Corn mill erected in 1815, which continued working into the 20th Century|
|Now:||Demolished in 1936. In 1960s, the farmland was used for building|
West of the village on Ruscombe Brook was Paganhill Mill or Little Mill, which was described as 'newly erected' in 1815. This was always a corn mill, and continued working as such into the 20th century, but had been demolished except for the mill house by 1936. The mill house then became the farmhouse of Little Mill Farm, until the farmland was taken for building in the 1960s.