Other schools which were supported by church collections and subscription, were the Charity Schools. One Charity School was at Rodborough. Set up in the 1700's, in 1873 it became known as Rodborough Endowed School. By 1898, it was taken over by Rodborough School Board. Although it is on a different site, the school still exists today as Rodborough County Primary.