St Laurence's Church Old Town Hall The Shambles The Cross Subscription Rooms Bedford Street Congregational Chapel Sims' Clock Police Station School of Science & Art Lansdown Brickrow Railway Station Stroud House Royal George Hotel Imperial Hotel British School
GRO Police Station IMG 1444
What: Police station and magistrates' court
Where: On Parliament Street above the Cross
Then: Old private houses
Now: In 1969, the police station and magistrates' court relocated from Badbrook to larger modern buildings in Parliament Street.

The police station and magistrates' court was built in 1969 to replace the earlier building at Badbrook. Several old buildings on Parliament Street were demolished to make way for the new buildings, which are out of scale with the historic character of their setting.

From January 2016, this website is managed by Stroud Local History Society